Family: Mother of 9 found shot dead in Nicetown
NICETOWN - August 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a Nicetown shooting that left one woman dead - the victim's family says the woman was a mother of nine.
Police received a report of a woman shot in an alley around 2:00 a.m. Saturday.
Officers arrived to find the 46-year-old woman shot once in the back of the head.
She has been identified as Rohnda Williams.
Williams was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not named any suspects in the case and there have been no arrests.
An investigation is ongoing.
philadelphia, nicetown, shooting, local/state
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Winter Warm Up 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 54 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan... 43 min ago
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 2 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
43 min ago