Fire closes 4 stores inside Gallery in Center City
CENTER CITY - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Four stores inside the Gallery in Center City are closed Sunday after a fire broke out.
It happened around 5:00 Sunday morning inside the Dollar Store on the 900 block of Market Street.
Arriving crews were met with smoky conditions and quickly found the flames.
The flames were brought under control within an hour.
The gallery reopened at noon Sunday with the exception of four stores that were affected by the fire.
So far there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
philadelphia, center city, fire, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 5 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos