12-inch water main break in Port Richmond
PORT RICHMOND - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Water department crews have repaired a 12-inch water main break in Port Richmond.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday morning on the 3800 block of Frankford Avenue near Wheatsheaf Lane.
Firefighters were called after a number of reports of water rushing down the street.
Water department officials say approximately 65 properties were affected.
Minimal house damage was reported.
Water in the area was shut off as crews worked to fix the break.
philadelphia, port richmond, water main break, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 22 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 13 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 20 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms 25 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
17 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
13 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
22 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
25 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos