Man found shot inside car in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Hunting Park that left one man critically wounded.
It happened around 2:45 Sunday morning on the 4200 block of Bodine Street.
Police tell Action News that the 47-year-old victim was in his car and repeatedly beeped the horn.
Neighbors went outside to discover the victim in the vehicle with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are unsure if the victim was shot on the street or at another location and he drove home.
An investigation continues.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos