Man found shot inside car in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Hunting Park that left one man critically wounded.
It happened around 2:45 Sunday morning on the 4200 block of Bodine Street.
Police tell Action News that the 47-year-old victim was in his car and repeatedly beeped the horn.
Neighbors went outside to discover the victim in the vehicle with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are unsure if the victim was shot on the street or at another location and he drove home.
An investigation continues.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 1 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 55 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
1 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
55 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos