Man found shot inside car in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Hunting Park that left one man critically wounded.
It happened around 2:45 Sunday morning on the 4200 block of Bodine Street.
Police tell Action News that the 47-year-old victim was in his car and repeatedly beeped the horn.
Neighbors went outside to discover the victim in the vehicle with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are unsure if the victim was shot on the street or at another location and he drove home.
An investigation continues.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose