Man found shot inside car in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Hunting Park that left one man critically wounded.
It happened around 2:45 Sunday morning on the 4200 block of Bodine Street.
Police tell Action News that the 47-year-old victim was in his car and repeatedly beeped the horn.
Neighbors went outside to discover the victim in the vehicle with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are unsure if the victim was shot on the street or at another location and he drove home.
An investigation continues.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 1 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 10 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 8 min ago
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate 12 min ago
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 13 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
1 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
8 min ago