Car crashes into PECO facility in Juniata
JUNIATA - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men were injured after their vehicle crashed into a PECO storage facility in Juniata.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of D Street.
Authorities say the driver of the car lost control. The vehicle crossed over Luzerne Street, struck a curb and flew over a fence into the facility.
The car narrowly missed the high tension wire inside the PECO yard.
Firefighters worked to free the men and they were taken to Temple University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, juniata, accident, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 5 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 17 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 42 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 31 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
42 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos