Car crashes into PECO facility in Juniata
JUNIATA - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men were injured after their vehicle crashed into a PECO storage facility in Juniata.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of D Street.
Authorities say the driver of the car lost control. The vehicle crossed over Luzerne Street, struck a curb and flew over a fence into the facility.
The car narrowly missed the high tension wire inside the PECO yard.
Firefighters worked to free the men and they were taken to Temple University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, juniata, accident, local/state
- Bear spotted in Bucks County 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler 9 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect 1 min ago
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list