Car crashes into PECO facility in Juniata
JUNIATA - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men were injured after their vehicle crashed into a PECO storage facility in Juniata.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of D Street.
Authorities say the driver of the car lost control. The vehicle crossed over Luzerne Street, struck a curb and flew over a fence into the facility.
The car narrowly missed the high tension wire inside the PECO yard.
Firefighters worked to free the men and they were taken to Temple University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, juniata, accident, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 14 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 20 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire 59 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 38 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
15 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
38 min ago