Car crashes into PECO facility in Juniata
JUNIATA - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men were injured after their vehicle crashed into a PECO storage facility in Juniata.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of D Street.
Authorities say the driver of the car lost control. The vehicle crossed over Luzerne Street, struck a curb and flew over a fence into the facility.
The car narrowly missed the high tension wire inside the PECO yard.
Firefighters worked to free the men and they were taken to Temple University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, juniata, accident, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 55 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 13 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County 44 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 59 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
55 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos