Car crashes into PECO facility in Juniata
JUNIATA - August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men were injured after their vehicle crashed into a PECO storage facility in Juniata.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday morning on the 2900 block of D Street.
Authorities say the driver of the car lost control. The vehicle crossed over Luzerne Street, struck a curb and flew over a fence into the facility.
The car narrowly missed the high tension wire inside the PECO yard.
Firefighters worked to free the men and they were taken to Temple University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, juniata, accident, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia
- Clouds to sun, cool today 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 40 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 48 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 51 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
44 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
41 min ago