Missing jetskiers found safe in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- The New Jersey Coast Guard search has ended for two jet skiers near Long Beach Island, New Jersey found safe Monday morning.
On Sunday, a father and son were traveling from Surf City to Barnegat Bay, but they never arrived.
Officials searched the sea and air to find the pair.
There is no word if the jetskiers suffered any injuries.
ocean county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 48 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 30 min ago
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
48 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
30 min ago