Missing jetskiers found safe in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- The New Jersey Coast Guard search has ended for two jet skiers near Long Beach Island, New Jersey found safe Monday morning.
On Sunday, a father and son were traveling from Surf City to Barnegat Bay, but they never arrived.
Officials searched the sea and air to find the pair.
There is no word if the jetskiers suffered any injuries.
ocean county, new jersey, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 30 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 46 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
30 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
46 min ago