First lady making campaign stops in Pennsylvania
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Michelle Obama is heading to Pennsylvania this week for a string of campaign stops.
The campaign says the first lady will hold events Thursday in Philadelphia, Montgomery County and the Lehigh Valley.
Officials say the events will be ticketed and open to the public. Exact details of the visits have not been announced.
Last month, Obama visited a north Philadelphia gymnasium in support of her two-year-old "Let's Move!" effort to combat child obesity and encourage healthy eating and fitness.
michelle obama, philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police