Montco bank robbery suspect caught on camera
COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. - August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the man who robbed a Montgomery County bank on Monday morning.
The robbery happened at The First Niagara Bank at 364 Main Street in Collegeville.
According to investigators, the man entered the bank at 11:35 a.m. and gave the teller a demand note, which indicated he had a gun.
The teller handed over and undisclosed amount of cash and the man fled the bank on foot, last seen heading east on Main Street.
The suspect is described as a white male in his late 20's, 5'6" tall, wearing glasses, a Flyers baseball cap, a green polo shirt, and capri-style jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collegeville Police Department or the FBI AT 215-418-4000.
There may be a reward for information leading to this subject's capture, and tipsters can remain anonymous.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, bank robbery, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish