DA: Man bought guns for criminals in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been sentenced for buying guns for criminals in Philadelphia.
Christian Hall, 24, was sentenced to two to five years in prison on Monday.
Hall had been convicted of purchasing handguns and AK-47s for criminals in the Olney section, the district attorney said.
The purchases happened between April and August of 2011.
Investigators said Hall falsely identified himself as the purchaser when buying weapons.
One of the weapons was found at the scene of a shooting in Frankford on February 22, 2012.
The rest of the guns remain at large.
philadelphia, olney, guns, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 12 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital