DA: Man bought guns for criminals in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been sentenced for buying guns for criminals in Philadelphia.
Christian Hall, 24, was sentenced to two to five years in prison on Monday.
Hall had been convicted of purchasing handguns and AK-47s for criminals in the Olney section, the district attorney said.
The purchases happened between April and August of 2011.
Investigators said Hall falsely identified himself as the purchaser when buying weapons.
One of the weapons was found at the scene of a shooting in Frankford on February 22, 2012.
The rest of the guns remain at large.
philadelphia, olney, guns, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies