DA: Man bought guns for criminals in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - August 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been sentenced for buying guns for criminals in Philadelphia.
Christian Hall, 24, was sentenced to two to five years in prison on Monday.
Hall had been convicted of purchasing handguns and AK-47s for criminals in the Olney section, the district attorney said.
The purchases happened between April and August of 2011.
Investigators said Hall falsely identified himself as the purchaser when buying weapons.
One of the weapons was found at the scene of a shooting in Frankford on February 22, 2012.
The rest of the guns remain at large.
philadelphia, olney, guns, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 21 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 5 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 25 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 25 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 25 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
21 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
25 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
25 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos