Gunmen open fire on crowded Germantown street
GERMANTOWN - August 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the drive-by shooters who opened fire on a crowded Germantown street late Monday night.
Four people were wounded by gunfire along the 900 block of East Price Street.
Police say at least 20 people were in the area around 11:45 p.m. when the shooting occurred.
Numerous cars were shot up along with several homes. The occupants inside the homes were not injured.
Officials found 14 gun casing at the scene, and have determined that three semi automatic weapons were used.
All of the victims were men in their 20s. Two of the men are listed in critical condition and the other two are stable.
So far, there is no description of the drive-by vehicle as police continue to investigate.
shooting, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 46 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 45 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 5 min ago
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 47 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
43 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
45 min ago