Man arrested minutes after gas station robbery
MIDDLETOWN, Del. (AP) - August 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Middletown police say they have arrested a man shortly after a gas station was robbed.
Police were called to the Valero gas station about 9 p.m. Sunday for a report of a robbery. Officials say an armed, masked man held up the station and ran away.
The News Journal of Wilmington reports that officers from Middletown, Kent County and state police search for the suspect, who was caught running behind houses across from the gas station.
Twenty-five-year-old Usef Dickerson of Woodside was arrested and charged with robbery and other offenses.
robbery, delaware, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 12 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 59 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 11 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
11 min ago