Police search for suspect in Bensalem CVS break-in
BENSALEM, Pa. - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bensalem Township Police are looking for a man who broke into a CVS Pharmacy early Thursday morning.
Police say the man used a piece of broken asphalt to smash the glass front door of the CVS Pharmacy at 3811 Neshaminy Boulevard around 3:20am.
They say he got away with several cartons of cigarettes, digital Kodak cameras and a few pay-as-you-go cell phones before fleeing the scene.
Police have released surveillance pictures of the suspect. He is described as a white male, wearing black jeans and boots, and a blue t-shirt he used to cover a portion of his face.
According to police, surveillance pictures show a distinctive looking birthmark on the right side of his lower back, and he may also have what appears to be a tattoo on his back that was covered with gauze.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Thomas Jackson at (215) 633-3667 or call in anonymous tips to 215-633-3660.
cvs, robbery, bensalem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 45 min ago
- A Nice Stretch 37 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp. 2 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
45 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
2 min ago