Police search for suspect in Bensalem CVS break-in
BENSALEM, Pa. - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bensalem Township Police are looking for a man who broke into a CVS Pharmacy early Thursday morning.
Police say the man used a piece of broken asphalt to smash the glass front door of the CVS Pharmacy at 3811 Neshaminy Boulevard around 3:20am.
They say he got away with several cartons of cigarettes, digital Kodak cameras and a few pay-as-you-go cell phones before fleeing the scene.
Police have released surveillance pictures of the suspect. He is described as a white male, wearing black jeans and boots, and a blue t-shirt he used to cover a portion of his face.
According to police, surveillance pictures show a distinctive looking birthmark on the right side of his lower back, and he may also have what appears to be a tattoo on his back that was covered with gauze.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Thomas Jackson at (215) 633-3667 or call in anonymous tips to 215-633-3660.
cvs, robbery, bensalem, pennsylvania, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 45 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 28 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 27 min ago