Police search for suspect in Bensalem CVS break-in
BENSALEM, Pa. - August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bensalem Township Police are looking for a man who broke into a CVS Pharmacy early Thursday morning.
Police say the man used a piece of broken asphalt to smash the glass front door of the CVS Pharmacy at 3811 Neshaminy Boulevard around 3:20am.
They say he got away with several cartons of cigarettes, digital Kodak cameras and a few pay-as-you-go cell phones before fleeing the scene.
Police have released surveillance pictures of the suspect. He is described as a white male, wearing black jeans and boots, and a blue t-shirt he used to cover a portion of his face.
According to police, surveillance pictures show a distinctive looking birthmark on the right side of his lower back, and he may also have what appears to be a tattoo on his back that was covered with gauze.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Thomas Jackson at (215) 633-3667 or call in anonymous tips to 215-633-3660.
cvs, robbery, bensalem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 12 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos