Threat posted online against NJ hospital
FLEMINGTON, N.J. (AP) - August 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a threat against a New Jersey hospital that was posted online.
Officials say they received word on Sunday that the unsubstantiated message about Hunterdon Medical Center was listed on an Internet forum.
Authorities are trying to determine if the post originated in the U.S. or overseas.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office says precautions have been taken to protect the patients and staff at the hospital in Flemington even though the threat may be a hoax.
hospitals, new jersey, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 30 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
39 min ago