Suspect arrested in SEPTA indecent exposures
GERMANTOWN - August 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested the man wanted in connection with a series of indecent exposures at a SEPTA train station.
The man is identified as 45-year-old Steven Barrick from the 5500 block of Pulaski Avenue.
The three reported incidents took place in June and July at the Queen Lane Regional Rail train station on Queen Lane near Laurens Street in Germantown.
According to court records, Barrick has been arrested 18 times dating back to 1986 for offenses including indecent exposure, open lewdness, theft, robbery, simple assault, reckless endangerment and terroristic threats.
Barrick is charged with Indecent Exposure and Open Lewdness.
philadelphia, germantown, indecent exposure, SEPTA, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 26 min ago
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps 32 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's wintry mix
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
24 min ago