Chester shooting victims crash into car
CHESTER, Pa. - August 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A double shooting led to a crash in Chester, Delaware County Sunday night.
At around 8:30 p.m., police say someone opened fire in the area of 22nd Street and Edgemont Avenue.
Two people inside of a silver Chevrolet Monte Carlo were struck.
Officials say the two tried to drive away from the scene, but struck an SUV. The Monte Carlo then hit an Audi.
Two people inside the Audi were taken to the hospital, as well as the two shooting victims who were inside the Monte Carlo.
pennsylvania, chester, delaware county, shooting, accident, local/state
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing Malaysian jet 22 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 7 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
11 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing...
22 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos