Fire ravages townhomes in Ocean County, NJ
TOMS RIVER, N.J. - August 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Flames tore through a townhouse complex in Ocean County Monday afternoon
It broke out before 2:00 p.m. at 194 Muskflower Court in the Laurel Chase community in Toms River.
Two of the 3-story units suffered major damage. Two others sustained smoke and water damage.
Everyone got out safely, although two firefighters were treated for minor injuries.
Investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, ocean county, fire, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 6 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 49 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 19 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
6 min ago