Fire ravages townhomes in Ocean County, NJ
TOMS RIVER, N.J. - August 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Flames tore through a townhouse complex in Ocean County Monday afternoon
It broke out before 2:00 p.m. at 194 Muskflower Court in the Laurel Chase community in Toms River.
Two of the 3-story units suffered major damage. Two others sustained smoke and water damage.
Everyone got out safely, although two firefighters were treated for minor injuries.
Investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, ocean county, fire, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 33 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 12 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 40 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
59 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
12 min ago