Fire ravages townhomes in Ocean County, NJ
TOMS RIVER, N.J. - August 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Flames tore through a townhouse complex in Ocean County Monday afternoon
It broke out before 2:00 p.m. at 194 Muskflower Court in the Laurel Chase community in Toms River.
Two of the 3-story units suffered major damage. Two others sustained smoke and water damage.
Everyone got out safely, although two firefighters were treated for minor injuries.
Investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, ocean county, fire, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen