Crews battle 2-alarm house fire in Frankford
FRANKFORD - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a blaze Tuesday afternoon in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
It broke out around noon in the 1900 block of Berkshire Street.
Crews arrived to find smoke coming from 2-story row house.
Everyone was able to get out okay.
The Red Cross is assisting four adults who have been displaced because the fire.
Investigators are still trying to determine the cause.
philadelphia, fire, frankford, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 7 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 19 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 37 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 2 min ago
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd
37 min ago