Man hit by SEPTA bus in Fox Chase
FOX CHASE - August 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized in serious condition after being struck by a SEPTA bus in Philadelphia's Fox Chase section.
Police say the man, believed to be in his 30's, was struck by a Route 18 bus on Oxford Avenue near Loney Street.
The victim was rushed by medics to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care. He was a trauma alert while in transit.
SEPTA's Route 18 bus runs from Fox Chase to Cedarbrook Plaza. There are no reported delays from SEPTA.
philadelphia, fox chase, SEPTA, pedestrian struck, local/state
- American U: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 19 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 45 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 52 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 54 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
54 min ago