Woman sought in $11,000 jewelry theft
SMYRNA, Del. - August 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in are looking for a woman who allegedly stole thousands of dollars in jewelry from a home in Delaware.
Nicole A. Hosler, 20, of Middletown, is being sought on theft charges.
Police say Hosler was attending a function at a home in the 200 block of Century Drive in Smyrna on July 21st.
While there, police say, Hosler stole more than $11,000 in jewelry from the victims, a 31-year-old woman and a 32-year-old man.
Police say Hosler may be in the southern New Castle County, Delaware or Cecil County, Maryland area.
Investigators note that Hosler is also wanted by DNREC for theft under $1,500.
Anyone with information Hosler's whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Surowiec at 302-741-2814 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com. You can also send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."
delaware, new castle county, kent county, theft, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 26 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 8 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier