Shooting victim runs to Roosevelt Blvd. for help
FELTONVILLE - August 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Feltonville that injured a man.
It happened at 7th and West Annsbury streets around 6:00 p.m.
Police say a 23-year-old man was shot in the chest.
He ran to the 600 block of West Roosevelt Boulevard for help.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, feltonville, shooting, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 20 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 9 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 55 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance 44 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's