Man shot in the stomach in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Norristown, Montgomery County are also investigating an overnight shooting.
Shots were fired shortly after 12:15 a.m. Thursday on the 800 block of Green Street.
Arriving officers found a man shot in the stomach at the scene.
The victim was transported to The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania by helicopter.
There is no word on the victim's condition or identity at this time.
At this time there is no word on arrests or a motive for the shooting.
norristown, montgomery county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 18 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 46 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 6 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 13 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 19 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos