Man shot in the stomach in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Norristown, Montgomery County are also investigating an overnight shooting.
Shots were fired shortly after 12:15 a.m. Thursday on the 800 block of Green Street.
Arriving officers found a man shot in the stomach at the scene.
The victim was transported to The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania by helicopter.
There is no word on the victim's condition or identity at this time.
At this time there is no word on arrests or a motive for the shooting.
norristown, montgomery county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 22 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 46 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
50 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
22 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
46 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos