$1 million Powerball tickets sold in Pa., NJ
PHILADELPHIA - August 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Powerball tickets worth $1 million for Wednesday night's drawing were sold in our area.
The Pennsylvania lottery said one ticket was sold at Andre Farms at 2638 W. Philadelphia Avenue in Oley Township, Berks County.
Meanwhile, the New Jersey lottery said a $1 million ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven store on Main Street in Marlton.
The tickets correctly matched all five white balls, 06-27-46-51-56, but not the red Powerball 21, for a $1 million second-tier prize.
The identities of the winners are not yet known.
One ticket sold in Michigan won the grand prize of $337 million in the Powerball drawing.
powerball, lottery, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ