$1 million Powerball tickets sold in Pa., NJ
PHILADELPHIA - August 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Powerball tickets worth $1 million for Wednesday night's drawing were sold in our area.
The Pennsylvania lottery said one ticket was sold at Andre Farms at 2638 W. Philadelphia Avenue in Oley Township, Berks County.
Meanwhile, the New Jersey lottery said a $1 million ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven store on Main Street in Marlton.
The tickets correctly matched all five white balls, 06-27-46-51-56, but not the red Powerball 21, for a $1 million second-tier prize.
The identities of the winners are not yet known.
One ticket sold in Michigan won the grand prize of $337 million in the Powerball drawing.
powerball, lottery, pennsylvania, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos