Police: Driver, possibly 14-years-old, crashes into pole
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - August 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A single vehicle crash has sent four people to the hospital in Pennsauken, Camden County.
The accident occurred on Route 130 at the Airport Circle shortly before 10:00 p.m.
Police say a vehicle, driven by a male possibly as young as 14 years of age, slammed into a pole as he tried to navigate the circle.
The driver and three passengers were transported to Cooper University Hospital.
They are said to have serious injuries.
A portion of the Airport Circle had to be shut down for police to investigate the crash.
new jersey, pennsauken, camden county, accident, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 3 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 38 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 3 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
3 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
3 min ago