Pedestrian struck by car in Haddon Twp.
HADDON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian is hospitalized after being struck by a car in Haddon Township, Camden County.
The accident happened just after 12:00 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Route 130 and Collings Avenue.
The pedestrian was rushed to Cooper University Hospital having suffered trauma to the head.
The driver of the striking car, a white Honda Accord, remained at the scene.
There is no word on if the driver will face charges.
camden county, new jersey, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Police search for missing Delco mother 53 min ago
- Record Warmth! 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
50 min ago