Man tasered by Philadelphia Police
GERMANTOWN - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say officers were forced to taser a man Friday afternoon in the city's Germantown section.
It happened at 12:30 p.m. in the 100 block of West Tulpehocken Street.
It is not clear what caused the incident.
So far there is no word on the man's condition or if there were any other injuries.
philadelphia, taser, germantown, philadelphia police, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos