Man tasered by Philadelphia Police
GERMANTOWN - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say officers were forced to taser a man Friday afternoon in the city's Germantown section.
It happened at 12:30 p.m. in the 100 block of West Tulpehocken Street.
It is not clear what caused the incident.
So far there is no word on the man's condition or if there were any other injuries.
philadelphia, taser, germantown, philadelphia police, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases