Multi-alarm fire at Atlantic Co. glass factory
RICHLAND, N.J. - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters are battling a multi-alarm blaze at a glass factory in Atlantic County.
The fire was reported just after 2:30 p.m. Friday at the Wilmad Glass Company at 1002 Harding Highway in Richland.
Rescuers say heavy fire was erupting from the building as they arrived on the scene.
There are no reports of injuries at this time.
There was no immediate word on how this fire started.
new jersey, atlantic county, fire, local/state
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 49 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
49 min ago