CVS employee robbed of night deposits
PHILADELPHIA - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are searching for a man who robbed a CVS employee in Kensington Friday night.
Police say the 55-year-old woman was preparing to make a night deposit at a bank near the CVS store in the 2600 block of East Cumberland Street when a man came up behind her and snatched the bag.
Officials say there may have been over $20,000 in cash in the bag.
They say the man was last seen getting into a dark colored Chevy Suburban.
The incident is under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
cvs, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 56 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 36 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 59 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 48 min ago
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
27 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
44 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
17 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos