CVS employee robbed of night deposits
PHILADELPHIA - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are searching for a man who robbed a CVS employee in Kensington Friday night.
Police say the 55-year-old woman was preparing to make a night deposit at a bank near the CVS store in the 2600 block of East Cumberland Street when a man came up behind her and snatched the bag.
Officials say there may have been over $20,000 in cash in the bag.
They say the man was last seen getting into a dark colored Chevy Suburban.
The incident is under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
cvs, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures