Man shot inside SW Phila. takeout restaurant
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - August 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in his 20s was shot in the stomach inside of a take-out restaurant in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning at Lucky's Chinese on the 3900 block of Lancaster Avenue.
Authorities say the victim was critically wounded and taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police are still looking for a motive and a suspect in the shooting.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run 45 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos