Police search for suspect in Oxford Circle homicide
PHILADELPHIA - August 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for the person who shot and killed a man in Oxford Circle Sunday night.
Paramedics found the 29-year-old victim lying in the street in the 1300 block of Wells Street.
Police have not recovered the gun or pinpointed any suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
oxford circle, shooting, homicide, philadelphia, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 9 min ago
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI 8 min ago
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
9 min ago