Whale sightings at the Jersey Shore
LONG BEACH ISLAND, N.J. - August 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A couple of Action News viewers were doing some whale watching at the Jersey Shore Sunday.
Angela Rienzi and her husband Armando were having coffee Sunday morning when they saw a whale with its calf just off Brant Beach on Long Beach Island.
The whales were accompanied by some dolphins; all of them out for a Sunday morning swim and having fish for Sunday brunch!
jersey shore, new jersey, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County 19 min ago
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Video: Caught on tape: Huge tornado in Kansas
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list