Suspects in day care toddler fight out on bond
DOVER, Del. - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three Delaware day care workers accused of encouraging a pair of 3-year-olds to fight each other are out on bond while they await a preliminary hearing on felony assault and other charges.
Dover police say 19-year-old Tiana Harris of Dover, 21-year-old Estefania Myers of Felton and 47-year-old Lisa Parker of Dover each posted $10,000 secured bond after being arrested Monday.
All three are charged with felony assault and conspiracy, as well as several misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
The three were employed by Hands of Our Future LLC Day Care. State officials suspended the day care center's license after authorities obtained cell phone footage of a March incident in which adults allegedly encouraged the toddlers to fight.
delaware, caught on camera, children, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!