Suspects in day care toddler fight out on bond
DOVER, Del. - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three Delaware day care workers accused of encouraging a pair of 3-year-olds to fight each other are out on bond while they await a preliminary hearing on felony assault and other charges.
Dover police say 19-year-old Tiana Harris of Dover, 21-year-old Estefania Myers of Felton and 47-year-old Lisa Parker of Dover each posted $10,000 secured bond after being arrested Monday.
All three are charged with felony assault and conspiracy, as well as several misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
The three were employed by Hands of Our Future LLC Day Care. State officials suspended the day care center's license after authorities obtained cell phone footage of a March incident in which adults allegedly encouraged the toddlers to fight.
delaware, caught on camera, children, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler 51 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list