6-inch water main bursts in Kensington
KENSINGTON - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Water Department crews are working to repair a water main break in Kensington.
A 6-inch main broke early Tuesday evening in the 3500 block of Stouton Street.
The utility tells Action News forty customers are without water.
A number of residents are reporting water in their basements.
So far no word how long the repair may take.
philadelphia, water main break, kensington, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 59 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 43 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 51 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
57 min ago