6-inch water main bursts in Kensington
KENSINGTON - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Water Department crews are working to repair a water main break in Kensington.
A 6-inch main broke early Tuesday evening in the 3500 block of Stouton Street.
The utility tells Action News forty customers are without water.
A number of residents are reporting water in their basements.
So far no word how long the repair may take.
philadelphia, water main break, kensington, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police