6-inch water main bursts in Kensington
KENSINGTON - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Water Department crews are working to repair a water main break in Kensington.
A 6-inch main broke early Tuesday evening in the 3500 block of Stouton Street.
The utility tells Action News forty customers are without water.
A number of residents are reporting water in their basements.
So far no word how long the repair may take.
philadelphia, water main break, kensington, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle 4 min ago
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos