Man seriously injured in East Falls shooting
EAST FALLS - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in East Falls which seriously injured a man.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. in the 2900 block of West School House Lane.
Police say a 34-year-old man was shot in the stomach.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The suspect remains at large.
philadelphia, east falls, shooting, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book