3 hurt in AC Expressway collision
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating a crash on the Atlantic City Expressway that sent three to the hospital.
The crash occurred around 9:00 p.m. on the eastbound expressway in Winslow Township.
Officials say two vehicles collided in the eastbound lanes.
Two people were flown to Cooper University Hospital. One was taken by ground transportation.
There is no word on the extent of their injuries.
The crash caused the closure of the eastbound lanes Tuesday night.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, accident, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 50 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 50 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall 59 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
50 min ago
- TONIGHT at 11: How the right bra can make...
39 min ago