3 hurt in AC Expressway collision
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating a crash on the Atlantic City Expressway that sent three to the hospital.
The crash occurred around 9:00 p.m. on the eastbound expressway in Winslow Township.
Officials say two vehicles collided in the eastbound lanes.
Two people were flown to Cooper University Hospital. One was taken by ground transportation.
There is no word on the extent of their injuries.
The crash caused the closure of the eastbound lanes Tuesday night.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, accident, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police