3 hurt in AC Expressway collision
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - August 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating a crash on the Atlantic City Expressway that sent three to the hospital.
The crash occurred around 9:00 p.m. on the eastbound expressway in Winslow Township.
Officials say two vehicles collided in the eastbound lanes.
Two people were flown to Cooper University Hospital. One was taken by ground transportation.
There is no word on the extent of their injuries.
The crash caused the closure of the eastbound lanes Tuesday night.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, accident, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed