Dump truck hit by train in Chester Co.
KENNETT TWP, Pa. - August 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a crash between a dump truck and a train on Wednesday morning in Chester County.
The accident happened just before 9:00 a.m. in the 300 block of Kennett Pike.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the dump truck on its side, resting on the train tracks.
No injuries have been reported and the accident scene was cleared around 2:00 p.m.
An investigation continues into exactly how this accident happened.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, train accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ