Crews respond to Chester Co. gas leak
TREDYFFRIN TWP, Pa. - August 22, 202 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews responded to a gas leak on Wednesday morning in Chester County.
It happened on Upper Gulph Road and North Wayne Avenue in Tredyffrin Township.
Responders on the scene say contractors accidentally struck a gas line around 10:00 a.m.
No one was injured.
The intersection was closed while emergency repairs were completed.
pennsylvania, chester county, gas leak, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish