Crews respond to Chester Co. gas leak
TREDYFFRIN TWP, Pa. - August 22, 202 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews responded to a gas leak on Wednesday morning in Chester County.
It happened on Upper Gulph Road and North Wayne Avenue in Tredyffrin Township.
Responders on the scene say contractors accidentally struck a gas line around 10:00 a.m.
No one was injured.
The intersection was closed while emergency repairs were completed.
pennsylvania, chester county, gas leak, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 46 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 25 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 40 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases