Report: 4 kids left home alone in Frankford
FRANKFORD - August 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are questioning a woman believed to be the mother of four youngsters about a report of the children being left home alone in Frankford late Wednesday night.
Police say they received a call around 10:30 p.m. that four young children were alone in a home in the 1900 block of Berkshire Street.
The children and the woman were taken to the special victims unit for questioning.
So far, no charges have been filed but police continue to investigate.
children, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 59 min ago
- Record Warmth! 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
59 min ago
- Record Warmth!
44 min ago