Report: 4 kids left home alone in Frankford
FRANKFORD - August 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are questioning a woman believed to be the mother of four youngsters about a report of the children being left home alone in Frankford late Wednesday night.
Police say they received a call around 10:30 p.m. that four young children were alone in a home in the 1900 block of Berkshire Street.
The children and the woman were taken to the special victims unit for questioning.
So far, no charges have been filed but police continue to investigate.
children, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 19 min ago
- A Nice Stretch 11 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
19 min ago