Report: 4 kids left home alone in Frankford
FRANKFORD - August 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are questioning a woman believed to be the mother of four youngsters about a report of the children being left home alone in Frankford late Wednesday night.
Police say they received a call around 10:30 p.m. that four young children were alone in a home in the 1900 block of Berkshire Street.
The children and the woman were taken to the special victims unit for questioning.
So far, no charges have been filed but police continue to investigate.
children, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 36 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del.... 36 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape