Report: 4 kids left home alone in Frankford
FRANKFORD - August 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are questioning a woman believed to be the mother of four youngsters about a report of the children being left home alone in Frankford late Wednesday night.
Police say they received a call around 10:30 p.m. that four young children were alone in a home in the 1900 block of Berkshire Street.
The children and the woman were taken to the special victims unit for questioning.
So far, no charges have been filed but police continue to investigate.
children, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 44 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 5 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 11 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 29 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 20 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 29 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
21 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
5 min ago