Shotgun blast injures man, 59, in Tioga Nicetown
TIOGA NICETOWN - August 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating an overnight shooting in Tioga Nicetown.
It happened at 12:30 a.m. Thursday in the 1900 block of Westmoreland Street.
Officers arrived to find a 59-year-old man with a shotgun wound to his left leg.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital in stable condition
The gunman fled the scene and is still at large.
philadelphia, shooting, nicetown, tioga, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 47 min ago
- Wet to Wintry 26 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 42 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 14 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 38 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school