Wanted: Suspect in NE Phila. High School break-in
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police need your help in identifying a suspect wanted for a break-in at Northeast Philadelphia High School.
The break-in happened back on July 17th at the school located on the 1600 block of Cottman Avenue.
Police posted surveillance video on the Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel on Friday. Watch the surveillance video.
Police say an unknown male entered the school around 4:00 p.m. by breaking the gymnasium roof window.
Once inside surveillance video captured the suspect breaking the roster room window to the main portion of the school.
He fled on foot in an unknown direction without obtaining anything from the school.
The suspect is described as a white male, 16- 20 years-of-age, 5'11" tall and slim build.
He was seen wearing a black "Nike" shirt and dark pants, carrying a blue back pack with yellow shoulder straps.
Anyone with information is asked to submit a tip by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8677), text TIP to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
burglary, break-in, school, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 11 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 30 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 13 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally