Car flips on side in Bridesburg, 2 men hurt
BRIDESBURG - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized after a crash in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia.
It happened just after 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 4700 block of Richmond Street.
Police say a car and a minivan collided, and the car ended up flipped on its side.
The 21-year-old male driver of that car and his 20-year-old male passenger were trapped and had to be freed.
The driver was taken to Hahnemann Hospital with serious injuries.
The passenger was taken to Aria Torresdale with less serious injuries.
The investigation continues.
philadelphia, accident, bridesburg, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 5 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 57 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
21 min ago
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim
5 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
57 min ago