Car flips on side in Bridesburg, 2 men hurt
BRIDESBURG - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized after a crash in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia.
It happened just after 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 4700 block of Richmond Street.
Police say a car and a minivan collided, and the car ended up flipped on its side.
The 21-year-old male driver of that car and his 20-year-old male passenger were trapped and had to be freed.
The driver was taken to Hahnemann Hospital with serious injuries.
The passenger was taken to Aria Torresdale with less serious injuries.
The investigation continues.
philadelphia, accident, bridesburg, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police