Car flips on side in Bridesburg, 2 men hurt
BRIDESBURG - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized after a crash in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia.
It happened just after 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 4700 block of Richmond Street.
Police say a car and a minivan collided, and the car ended up flipped on its side.
The 21-year-old male driver of that car and his 20-year-old male passenger were trapped and had to be freed.
The driver was taken to Hahnemann Hospital with serious injuries.
The passenger was taken to Aria Torresdale with less serious injuries.
The investigation continues.
philadelphia, accident, bridesburg, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 30 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 53 min ago
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 41 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 20 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 54 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Winter Warm Up
59 min ago