Teen boy wounded in Tacony shooting
TACONY - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Tacony that left a teenage boy hospitalized.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night on the 6600 block of Van Dyke Street.
Police say the 15-year-old was shot in the elbow.
He was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in good condition.
No word what sparked the shooting
philadelphia, tacony, shooting, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 23 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 58 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 23 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 30 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 47 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 5 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
23 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos