Teen boy wounded in Tacony shooting
TACONY - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Tacony that left a teenage boy hospitalized.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night on the 6600 block of Van Dyke Street.
Police say the 15-year-old was shot in the elbow.
He was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in good condition.
No word what sparked the shooting
philadelphia, tacony, shooting, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list