Missing Phila. mom and children found safe
PHILADELPHIA - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a Philadelphia mom and her three children who were last seen two weeks ago have been found safe.
25-year-old Jennifer Garay-Colon was last seen with her family on the 4500 block of Hurley Street in Feltonville.
She has three children: 1-year-old Adal, 3-year-old Johnny and 4-year-old Saleem.
Jennifer suffers from bi-polar disorder so there was a special concern for the welfare of her and her children.
Police say Jennifer and her family were located Saturday but no further information has been released
missing children, missing person, children, philadelphia, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station