Missing Phila. mom and children found safe
PHILADELPHIA - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a Philadelphia mom and her three children who were last seen two weeks ago have been found safe.
25-year-old Jennifer Garay-Colon was last seen with her family on the 4500 block of Hurley Street in Feltonville.
She has three children: 1-year-old Adal, 3-year-old Johnny and 4-year-old Saleem.
Jennifer suffers from bi-polar disorder so there was a special concern for the welfare of her and her children.
Police say Jennifer and her family were located Saturday but no further information has been released
missing children, missing person, children, philadelphia, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 54 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 1 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape