Missing Phila. mom and children found safe
PHILADELPHIA - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a Philadelphia mom and her three children who were last seen two weeks ago have been found safe.
25-year-old Jennifer Garay-Colon was last seen with her family on the 4500 block of Hurley Street in Feltonville.
She has three children: 1-year-old Adal, 3-year-old Johnny and 4-year-old Saleem.
Jennifer suffers from bi-polar disorder so there was a special concern for the welfare of her and her children.
Police say Jennifer and her family were located Saturday but no further information has been released
missing children, missing person, children, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 46 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police