Disabled teen from Winslow Township missing
ATCO, N.J. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police need your help in locating a disabled teen missing from Winslow Township.
18-year-old Robert Lee Foster left his residence on foot around 6:15 a.m. Saturday morning in Atco, New Jersey.
Police say Foster has the mental capacity of a 7-year-old and suffers from seizures.
He is described as 5'10" tall and 150 pounds.
Foster was last seen wearing a tie-dye blue t-shirt, jeans and gray sneakers.
He has short hair and a scar over his left eye.
If anyone has seen or comes in contact with him, please call the police.
missing person, new jersey, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 47 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 49 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 53 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 55 min ago
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 30 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 51 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
47 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
49 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for...
53 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
21 min ago