Disabled teen from Winslow Township missing
ATCO, N.J. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police need your help in locating a disabled teen missing from Winslow Township.
18-year-old Robert Lee Foster left his residence on foot around 6:15 a.m. Saturday morning in Atco, New Jersey.
Police say Foster has the mental capacity of a 7-year-old and suffers from seizures.
He is described as 5'10" tall and 150 pounds.
Foster was last seen wearing a tie-dye blue t-shirt, jeans and gray sneakers.
He has short hair and a scar over his left eye.
If anyone has seen or comes in contact with him, please call the police.
missing person, new jersey, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
7 min ago