Teen wounded in Germantown double shooting
GERMANTOWN - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in the Germantown section of Philadelphia that sent a teenage boy to the hospital.
It happened around 1:30 Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Morris Street and Queen Lane.
Authorities say a 17-year-old male was shot in the shoulder. He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
A 32-year-old male also suffered a gunshot wound to the hip. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating what sparked the shooting.
philadelphia, germantown, shooting, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police