Teen wounded in Germantown double shooting
GERMANTOWN - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in the Germantown section of Philadelphia that sent a teenage boy to the hospital.
It happened around 1:30 Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Morris Street and Queen Lane.
Authorities say a 17-year-old male was shot in the shoulder. He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
A 32-year-old male also suffered a gunshot wound to the hip. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating what sparked the shooting.
philadelphia, germantown, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 30 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 54 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 38 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 29 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 26 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 19 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 55 min ago
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
30 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
29 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
26 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
19 min ago