Teen wounded in Germantown double shooting
GERMANTOWN - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in the Germantown section of Philadelphia that sent a teenage boy to the hospital.
It happened around 1:30 Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Morris Street and Queen Lane.
Authorities say a 17-year-old male was shot in the shoulder. He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
A 32-year-old male also suffered a gunshot wound to the hip. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating what sparked the shooting.
philadelphia, germantown, shooting, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 55 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 54 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 19 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 35 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan...
43 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
36 min ago