Mother, child struck by car in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother and her child were hospitalized after getting struck by a car in Wilmington.
It happened around 4:00 Saturday afternoon at 6th and Franklin streets.
Police say a mini-van hit the woman and her child. They were both taken to Christiana Hospital for what appear to be non-life threatening injuries.
According to police, the driver of the vehicle did stop.
An investigating into the accident continues.
delaware, wilmington, children, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 37 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 1 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar