Mother, child struck by car in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother and her child were hospitalized after getting struck by a car in Wilmington.
It happened around 4:00 Saturday afternoon at 6th and Franklin streets.
Police say a mini-van hit the woman and her child. They were both taken to Christiana Hospital for what appear to be non-life threatening injuries.
According to police, the driver of the vehicle did stop.
An investigating into the accident continues.
delaware, wilmington, children, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia
- Clouds to sun, cool today 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 1 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 38 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 59 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape