Mother, child struck by car in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother and her child were hospitalized after getting struck by a car in Wilmington.
It happened around 4:00 Saturday afternoon at 6th and Franklin streets.
Police say a mini-van hit the woman and her child. They were both taken to Christiana Hospital for what appear to be non-life threatening injuries.
According to police, the driver of the vehicle did stop.
An investigating into the accident continues.
delaware, wilmington, children, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 37 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 1 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 5 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
49 min ago
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
37 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar...
5 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos