Mother, child struck by car in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother and her child were hospitalized after getting struck by a car in Wilmington.
It happened around 4:00 Saturday afternoon at 6th and Franklin streets.
Police say a mini-van hit the woman and her child. They were both taken to Christiana Hospital for what appear to be non-life threatening injuries.
According to police, the driver of the vehicle did stop.
An investigating into the accident continues.
delaware, wilmington, children, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Amber Alert issued for missing Pottsville teen 16 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire 4 min ago
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Dozens rescued from flooded San Antonio area 57 min ago
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila....
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos