Mother, child struck by car in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother and her child were hospitalized after getting struck by a car in Wilmington.
It happened around 4:00 Saturday afternoon at 6th and Franklin streets.
Police say a mini-van hit the woman and her child. They were both taken to Christiana Hospital for what appear to be non-life threatening injuries.
According to police, the driver of the vehicle did stop.
An investigating into the accident continues.
delaware, wilmington, children, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings 4 min ago
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip 29 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes 25 min ago
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician 2 min ago
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
29 min ago