1 critical in Kensington shooting
KENSINGTON - August 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left a man in critical condition.
Police say gunfire rang out around 3:30 a.m. near the intersection of East Somerset and Fairhill streets.
A male was struck in the chest and hand.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 27 min ago
- One Fine Friday 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield 28 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive 36 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 hospitalized 21 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos 24 min ago
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
28 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
27 min ago
- One Fine Friday
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos