1 critical in Kensington shooting
KENSINGTON - August 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left a man in critical condition.
Police say gunfire rang out around 3:30 a.m. near the intersection of East Somerset and Fairhill streets.
A male was struck in the chest and hand.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run