Pedestrian struck by school bus in Juniata Park
JUNIATA - August 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was hospitalized this morning after being struck by a school bus in Philadelphia's Juniata Park section.
The accident happened around 11:00 at the intersection of L Street and East Erie Avenue.
Medics transported the male victim to Temple University Hospital as a trauma alert with stable vitals. There is no word on his condition at this time.
The bus did stop at the scene and there were no children on board the bus at the time.
There is no word on if the bus driver will be charged as accident investigators continue to look into incident.
juniata park, philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos