Pedestrian struck by school bus in Juniata Park
JUNIATA - August 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was hospitalized this morning after being struck by a school bus in Philadelphia's Juniata Park section.
The accident happened around 11:00 at the intersection of L Street and East Erie Avenue.
Medics transported the male victim to Temple University Hospital as a trauma alert with stable vitals. There is no word on his condition at this time.
The bus did stop at the scene and there were no children on board the bus at the time.
There is no word on if the bus driver will be charged as accident investigators continue to look into incident.
juniata park, philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 26 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 15 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia