Pedestrian struck by school bus in Juniata Park
JUNIATA - August 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was hospitalized this morning after being struck by a school bus in Philadelphia's Juniata Park section.
The accident happened around 11:00 at the intersection of L Street and East Erie Avenue.
Medics transported the male victim to Temple University Hospital as a trauma alert with stable vitals. There is no word on his condition at this time.
The bus did stop at the scene and there were no children on board the bus at the time.
There is no word on if the bus driver will be charged as accident investigators continue to look into incident.
juniata park, philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 6 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 28 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
20 min ago