Police ID teen shot and killed in Camden, NJ
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the teenager shot and killed late Monday night in Camden, New Jersey.
Johnathan Ocasio, 17, of Camden was found at about 11:00 p.m. near the intersection of Broadway and Viola Street.
He had been shot in the back.
Medics rushed the teen to Cooper University Hospital in Camden where he died at about 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about the killing to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Pete Longo at (856) 580-5854 or Camden Police Detective Madrid Matthews at (856) 757-7420.
Tips may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
camden, shooting, teens, new jersey, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 54 min ago
- Temps Soar 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 14 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
13 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
14 min ago