Police ID teen shot and killed in Camden, NJ
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the teenager shot and killed late Monday night in Camden, New Jersey.
Johnathan Ocasio, 17, of Camden was found at about 11:00 p.m. near the intersection of Broadway and Viola Street.
He had been shot in the back.
Medics rushed the teen to Cooper University Hospital in Camden where he died at about 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about the killing to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Pete Longo at (856) 580-5854 or Camden Police Detective Madrid Matthews at (856) 757-7420.
Tips may also be emailed to email@example.com
camden, shooting, teens, new jersey, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire 13 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police 54 min ago
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos