Man shot 3 times on a Spring Garden street
SPRING GARDEN - August 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was shot three times on a street in Philadelphia's Spring Garden section overnight and now police are searching for the shooter.
The incident happened around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday on the 600 block of Fairmount Avenue.
Officials say the 19-year-old victim was rushed by a family member to Hahnemann University Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
Police swat teams were called to clear a number of buildings as they searched for suspects.
So far, there have been no arrests as the investigation continues.
shooting, spring garden, philadelphia, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville 33 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 51 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
33 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
51 min ago