Man shot 3 times on a Spring Garden street
SPRING GARDEN - August 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was shot three times on a street in Philadelphia's Spring Garden section overnight and now police are searching for the shooter.
The incident happened around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday on the 600 block of Fairmount Avenue.
Officials say the 19-year-old victim was rushed by a family member to Hahnemann University Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
Police swat teams were called to clear a number of buildings as they searched for suspects.
So far, there have been no arrests as the investigation continues.
shooting, spring garden, philadelphia, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Camden teen reported missing 10 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 38 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose