Man shot 3 times on a Spring Garden street
SPRING GARDEN - August 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was shot three times on a street in Philadelphia's Spring Garden section overnight and now police are searching for the shooter.
The incident happened around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday on the 600 block of Fairmount Avenue.
Officials say the 19-year-old victim was rushed by a family member to Hahnemann University Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
Police swat teams were called to clear a number of buildings as they searched for suspects.
So far, there have been no arrests as the investigation continues.
shooting, spring garden, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos